Saturday, April 28, 2012

God has led us through a lot in our 3 year journey towards adoption.  While this leg of the journey is getting close to an end, the real journey is about to begin.  Watch the video of the song that inspired the name of our blog and if you like it, go to iTunes and buy it.

link to iTunes purchase

"Give me Faith" by Elevation Worship


I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you to open my eyes
To see that You’re shaping my life

All I am, I surrender

Give me faith to trust what you say
That you’re good and your love is great
I’m broken inside, I give you my life

I need you to soften my heart
To break me apart
I need you pierce through the dark
And cleanse every part of me 

I may be weak
But your Spirit’s strong in me
My flesh may fail

My God you never will 




3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Girl, welcome to the blog world! So glad you're here, and it's such a great way to keep everyone informed about what's going on! When and if I ever post again, I hope you'll come visit. :)

Heathahlee said...

And of course I'm singing that song in my head, now. ;)

Lisa said...

Heather, I can't believe we are doing a blog. Writing is not easy for me, but so many of you have been through every step with us. I did not want you to miss the rest of the story. Can't wait to see y'all at the end of May and we will be bringing baby.

Post a Comment